Sunday, July 5, 2009

"O" What a Time We Had In Vegas!

On July 3, we arrived in Las Vegas, Nevada. When I first heard Las Vegas called the city that never sleeps, I didn’t know that it literally never stopped having bustling city activity all around the clock. We saw M & M world, the Hard Rock Café (at J.T’s request), Caesar’s Palace, Paris, The Mirage, the Hoover Dam, the Bellagio, and the show “O”. At M&M world we saw SO MANY types of M&M colors that I couldn’t name all even if I tried! Everything there was M&M theme: M&M pillows, shirts, clocks, hats, teddy bears, stuffed toys, toys, statues, the building itself, and a whole lot more! At the Hard Rock Café, J.T. saw outfits worn by famous musicians and guitars played by his favorite guitarists. He also got another hard rock shirt. At Caesars Palace we saw a HUGE toy store, talking statues, a really big iTouch, and ate some really yummy gelato. At Paris we went to a buffet that had really yummy food. They even had bread rolls that were made of pretzel dough! I also tasted pineapple, kiwi, and a drink called Orangina. I liked two out of three. I liked the pineapple and the kiwi, but I didn’t like the Orangina. While we were there we saw someone propose to someone on a gondola ride. (The gondolas are motor powered!) At the Mirage, Mom got her hair cut and Dad, J.T., and I went to do other things. We saw the Beatles lounge and store and then went to the Secret Garden. There we saw a baby dolphin named Bella who was almost ten months old. She did some tricks while we were there too. :) We also saw white lions, lions, tigers, white tigers, and leopards. (We even saw one pee!) At the Hoover Dam we went on another dam tour. We went inside the dam and saw the turbine room and the interior of the dam. It was HUGE! At the Bellagio we saw beautiful flowers in a room where someone got married! We also saw “O”. It was SPECTACULAR! There were amazing performances and some comedy. It was so amazing that I can’t describe it in words! Next stop, Yosemite!

No comments:

Post a Comment